1. You have or are growing a strong character and will never
give in to peer pressure.
2. You know you are unique. You know no-one is like you. You
will never lose that uniqueness, that true identity to others.
3. You are totally focused on your goals and objectives.
4. You know exactly where you are going in the world.
5. You have the ability to get back on your feet and move
forward when life throws you down.
6. You have respect for every human being because you know
we are somehow linked.
7. You have no comprehension of discrimination. Everyone is
8. You KNOW that Knowledge/Education is important to your
future and to the future of your kids.
9. You know the difference between right and wrong.
10. You learn from mistakes and construct upon them.
11. You respect and listen to the wisdom of the older
12. You give more than you take.
13. You know that your life will be a mirror reflection of how you
14. You know that personal sacrifices now will pay dividends
15. You know that gangs are for followers and not leaders.
16. You know that drugs and excessive alcohol can be crutches
to hide pain. But you also know that you need to face that pain.
17. You are proud of your achievements, talents, skills and
18. You accept that every human being makes mistakes and
has weaknesses including you.
19. You appreciate the sacrifices that people close to you have
made for you.
20. You are always a good friend striving to offer unconditional
21. You know that happiness comes from within.
22. You are or will be a great father/mother to your kids.
23. You know that success is down to determination, hard work
and a positive mental attitude
24. You know deep down that when you are old you can look
back and know that your life was worthwhile.
Written by Juliana Ibukunoluwa Povianu >
Second Generation’s Blog©