I am totally excited to be penning this to you all!!
Firstly, I would start by saying a big thank you to your for your support and for believing in the Youth With A Difference (Y-WAD) vision, since inception,responses have been amazing.
• We have received an outpouring of online and offline support.
• We have received recognition from local and international media.
• People have shown interest and have also requested to join the team.
• People have use our logo and event flyers as display picture to show interest.
We are gearing up for our annual event! We are now at the crucial stage of ensuring all wheels are aligned as we activity mobilise people,most especially youths and teenagers for the upcoming event.
This year event is loaded and padded just for you. This year event is tagged Rise Above Status Quo and going by antecedents, this should not be missed by any teenager or youth.
The event would take place at Odogba Family Hall along Best Way Hotel, Kabba. kogi State, on the 30th of December,2013. Time 12pm
(Red carpet start 11am)
There are four(4)things you can do and contribute immediately.
1. Register at http://www.youthwithadifference.eventbrite.com and share on your Facebook and twitter page.
• like our face book page ( http://www.facebook.com/Youth With A Difference ) and follow us on twitter.(http://www.twitter.com/ywadgrop )
• Download below and use our event poster as your social media avatar or device image.
• Add the hash tag to your name Eg. Paul | #RASQ2013 |
• Write a blog or article in our support.
• Place our event flyer on your website or blog. Get event flyer above.
2 .Volunteer in the following areas.
• Digital and technology unit ,
• Media,Publicity and Communication unit.
• Event logistics unit.
• Event hospitality unit
3. Purchase our customise T-shirt for #1500
4. Forward this message to people on your contact list, or share this message on your social media platforms to people who have expressed a desire to support Y-WAD.
For inquiries ;
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/YouthWithADifference
Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/YouthWithADifference(Y-WAD)
to read recent interview.