The God of surprises strike again….this has now been added to our list of eulogy for this amazing awesome God. He delights in dazing his Children with such wondrous surprise. Just when the womb gets too old for babies, Sarah gets pregnant,just when failure is too great for Grace, David is pardoned,just when the woman was about to be stoned for adultery, mercy showed up.
The 2O12 Youth With A Difference( Y-WAD ) Annual Conference was another testament to the God of surprises and his many wondrous acts.
The event took place at All Christians Fellowship Mission Church in Kabba, Kogi State, on the 28th of December,2012, with the theme ” Discovering The Star In You”
The Annual Conference is a flagship event of Youth With A Difference, as it marks the end of the year and the beginning of a new year for us all at Youth With A Difference. The Conference which is organised basically for Youths and Teens,which had in attendance about 200 of them.
The event recorded a huge success,as every aspect of the event was simply refreshing from the welcoming ambience of the location,the soul stirring music,inspiring interviews,interesting entertainment interludes, the scrumptious refreshment, exciting fun extravaganza to the highly empowering Word ministration.
Participants thoroughly enjoyed themselves,as they confirmed leaving lighter,refreshed and inspired.
28th December,2012, would remain fresh on our minds as a day of sweet fun,great impartation and a refreshing time out.
Our sincere gratitude goes to our sponsors for their immense contribution towards the success of this great event.
We will like to appreciate our Chairman Board of Trustees,Pastor(Mrs) Kemi Adebola for continuous support of the vision and for being available to speak forth empowering words in season,may God’s Grace on your life and family continually increase.
We would also like to say a big thank you to the Youth Pastor of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) Kabba chapter , Pastor Joses korede, who also spoke at the event. He was the second guest speaker and the words of God from his mouth were inspiring and empowering, may God reward you and bless you and your family real good.
Also present at the event were Pastor Wole Olowo,the founder of Hello Singles International and Pastor(Mrs) Olumo, thank you all for honouring our invitation, we celebrate God in your lives.
And to the entire members of the Y-WAD team, All invited guests,volunteers and all friends of Y-WAD , we say God bless you all, may God bountifully reward your labour of love. You are highly appreciated. To all our attendees, till the next season ( Season 3)when he unfolds His glory, stay blessed.
Read few testimonies from attendees;
• I really enjoyed the event more grace to the team and those that have made the program a reality.
– Bamidele Tolulope Oluwaseun, Student,Ladoke Akintola University of technology.
• Organisation was okay,unlike the other youth programs,kudos to Y-WAD team. Am blessed,inspired and empowered.
– Jesse Falodun,Student.
• Very impressive programme,educative and a kind of challenge to me,which i believe it all about making your vision and mission come through.
– Ogedengba.B.Samson, Student, Kogi State Polytechnic.
• Seriously i know God is taking this group somewhere. I will say heaven is your limit and not the sky alone. I am really blessed.
-Kolawole Ifeoluwa, Student, University of Abuja.
• I think of Y-WAD like a ticket to your future,it does not give you everything you need ,but it gives you enough confidence and enough resources to give you the courage to try things that perhaps you would never try before, great event and more grace in Jesus name.
– Obasuja Joshua , Corp Member.
• If God permits,i will join the next gathering,i love this peculiar event. I have learnt a lot. It has informed me somehow never to stop trying.
– Samuel Folorunsho,Student.
• For me it is such an amazing privilege to work with passionate and committed young people and to see them go above and beyond, find their calling, passion and share their values in a way that everyone really benefits from.
– Baiyemo Abosede, Volunteer,Student University of Ilorin.
• The programme was wonderful and educative,more grace,power and strength to the Y-WAD team
– Olorunshe Folashade Moni-Jesu, Kogi State University.
Youth With A Difference.
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/YouthWithA Difference
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/ywadgroup
Second Generation’s Blog 2013©